From € 75,00
Beside the Białowieza Forest, you can discover the 19th century English-style Palace Park, which is the residence of the Russian tsar's hunting lodge, the Governor's Manor House from 1845, built in the place of the King Augustus III palace (18th century), a commemorative plaque commemorating the royal hunting in 1725, and the St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, in which the last tsar of Russia, who was killed by the Bolsheviks - Nicholas II and his family - prayed with a valuable iconostas brought from St. Petersburg.
At the end of our trip, we will visit the Carska Restaurant. The restaurant's interior is located in the historic 19th-century building of the railway station and is restored in the Old Russian style.
The menu is dominated by Polish dishes including venison.
Russian dumplings are the only dish from Russian cuisine and the Russians have no idea that they exist at all.
1. Transit Warsaw - Bialowieza.
2. Bialowieza National Park. Sightseeing of Bialowieza Museum and Palace Park with a guide. Meeting with bisons.
3. Transit Bialowieza - Warsaw.
Total price for private guided tour with english speaking Educator & Driver:
All tickets and fees included in the price.
The total duration of the tour: 11 hours.
Distance between Warsaw and Bialowieza is 240 km / 149 miles.
Approximate driving time one way: 3 hour 30 minutes.
Time of Bialowieza National Park Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer's control.
Żelazowa Wola village is located at a distance of more than 50 km from Warsaw. Here, in 1810, Frédéric Chopin came into the world. Chopinetto - as called him in Paris. Monsieur Pichon - as Frédéric called himself. George Sand called him Chop. Heine called him Rafael of piano. Liszt or Berlioz said simply: Genius!DETAILS
The first Tatars arrived to Poland in the fourteenth century. They fought both together with the Poles against the Teutonic Order, and against the Poles. Since the fifteenth century, in return for military service under the banner of the Polish king, they received lands.DETAILS