From € 80,00
Old Town in Lublin.
In this town we can find relics of St. Nicholas (Church on the Czwartek Hill), and pray to the relics of St. Valentine, which is said to bring good luck in love (Church of St. Paul).
It is here that we can find mezuzah cavities on the door frames of former Jewish homes.
But the most remarkable is the existing and executed till today profession of City Screamer - Klikon.
This medieval profession, involving shouting of the city council's resolutions or also important for the residents information, is cultivated by passionate, whose voting power is 90 decibels!
that is the level of car horn...
Grodzka Gate or Jewish Gate was one of the two main gates of the city.
Originally it had bullet holes and to the end of the seventeenth century, it was separated from the city by a drawbridge.
After rebuilding in the eighteenth century, it became the border between two worlds, because it connected Christian city with Jewish quarter.
Today, on the second side of the gate stand a symbolic lantern that burns day and night in memory of the lost city.
At the top of the gate immortalized date of repair completion of the tower: MDCCLXXXV.
In the same year in Europe:
And it was the year 1785.
Synagogue in Kazimierz Dolny (XVIII century).
According to legend it was founded by Polish King Casimir the Great as a gift for his loved Jewess Esterka.
The stones for the construction of the temple had to be imported from the Western Wall in Jerusalem, and fabric used for the decoration of the interior of the synagogue - were to be sewn by Esterka herself during long hours of waiting for the king.
Rare element of the synagogue is a sundial on the side wall of the building.
From memories of the prisoner Andrzej Stanisławski about welcome to the parade ground:
"First, there was a pompous German rattle, then we heard a "translation" in Polish:
You are in the concentration camp Majdanek.
Decent prisoner (anständige Häftling) does not live here longer than three weeks, and to the house he goes only through crematorium chimney.
You should immediately give back your weapons, because otherwise it will be put to death".
Your journey by comfortable car (1-3 persons: Mercedes E or VW Passat B8; 4-6 persons: Mercedes Viano or VW Multivan; 7-20 persons: Mercedes Sprinter) will start from anywhere in Warsaw, at time which you will choose.
After arriving to Kazimierz Dolny you will start exploring the town and the surrounding area by electric bus with audio-guide system (3 languages: English, German, Russian).
Then we are going to Lublin where you can choose from a choice of 3 tour with licensed guide (4 languages - English, German, Russian, Spanish. Others languages available on request) : Multicultural Lublin Trail, Trail of Jewish Culture, The Most Beautiful Places of Lublin Trail.
The last point of the trip will be a guided tour in the Majdanek concentration camp. After completion of Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek Tour, our qualified driver takes you to any place in Warsaw.
1. Transit Warsaw - Kazimierz Dolny.
2. Kazimierz Dolny. Sightseeing of Kazimierz Dolny and surrounding areas by electric bus (audio-guide, 3 languages). Loess gorges "Root Hole". Promenade on the Vistula and granaries. The Jewish cemetery on the hill (so-called Wailing Wall).
3. Transit Kazimierz Dolny - Lublin.
4. Lublin. Guided sightseeing of Lublin. Multicultural trail - among others Orthodox Church, old Jewish quarter, Chapel of the Holy Trinity, monument to the Union of Lublin and Evangelical-Augsburg Church. Trail of Jewish culture - among others Jewish quarter, "Chevra Nosim" synagogue, Yeshiva - former Jewish school, Jewish cemetery. The Most Beautiful Places of Lublin - among others Castle Hill with Castle of Lublin, Grodzka Gate, Basilica of the Dominican Fathers, Market Square with building of Crown Court, Cathedral, Cracow Gate, New Town Hall, promenade and Lithuanian Square.
5. Transit Lublin - Majdanek.
6. Majdanek Museum in Lublin. Gate - memorial and survived entrance gate to the camp. Rosengarten - Selection Square. Barrack 41 (bath, gas chambers). Barrack 45 (mock camp). Barrack 47 (multimedia exhibition - history of the camp). Barrack 52 (tangible evidence of the crime - shoes of the victims). Barrack 62 (prisoners of Majdanek - historical exhibition). Barrack 14 and 15 (conditions of life in the camp). Column of Three Eagles. Crematorium. Execution ditches. Mausoleum. Board commemorating the victims of "Enterfest" execution.
7. Transit Lublin - Warsaw.
Total price for private guided tour with english speaking Educator & Driver:
Total price for private guided tour with a licensed educator :
All tickets and fees included in the price.
The total duration of the tour: 11 hours.
Distance between Warsaw and Kazimierz Dolny is 145 km / 90 miles.
Distance between Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin is 60 km / 37 miles.
Distance between Lublin and Warsaw is 170 km / 106 miles.
Approximate driving time one way: 3 hours.
Time of Kazimierz Dolny-Lublin-Majdanek Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer's control.
Three places. Jedwabne - where Polish neighbors in a rural barn burned more than three hundred of their Jewish neighbors. Tykocin - where in the pogrom made by the Germans were killed by Poles and Germans over two thousand Jews. Treblinka - where in the chambers died more than 800,000 Jews killed by the Ukrainian and German soldiers.DETAILS
Discover the most beautiful and the most important places of the eastern Poland. Royal Castle in Lublin.To this day, there is preserved residential-defensive tower from the thirteenth century and Byzantine-Russian frescoes from the fifteenth century in the Gothic church. And also Kazimierz Dolny with 3.000 inhabitants and 3.000 visitors each day.DETAILS